Your cart is currently empty!
As Women’s History Month concludes, many continue to acknowledge the remarkable contributions made by women.
Global Christian leader Bishop T.D. Jakes and the International Leadership Summit will feature several multi-faceted and successful women next month during the 2021 International Leadership Summit. Now a virtual event, this global gathering will take place April 29 – May 1, and will feature industry thought leaders like Serita Jakes, Cynthia Marshall, Leona Allen and Nicole Wood, who will speak to a variety of topics including technology, criminal justice reform, faith and more.
An event that draws tens of thousands of pastors and leaders from around the globe, this annual summit aims to equip emerging change-makers with strategies and the infrastructural help to influence their communities. “Women have made endless contributions to better business, education, ministry, entertainment, and every other facet of influence in the world,” said Bishop T.D. Jakes.
Participating speakers include:
- Serita Jakes, Executive Director of Women’s and Children’s Ministries at The Potter’s House
- Hattie Hill, President and CEO of T.D. Jakes Foundation
- Cynthia Marshall, CEO of the Dallas Mavericks
- Nicole Wood, Policy & Communications Lead for the U.S. DHS Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Jessica Taylor, Entrepreneur and Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
- Leona Allen, Deputy Publisher of The Dallas Morning News
- Kesha Williams, Software Engineer, Technology Leader
- Tina Naidoo, Executive Director of Texas Offenders Reentry Initiative (T.O.R.I.)
- Ayoka Lawson, Director, Producer
- Rohana Meade, President, CEO, Founding Partner of Synergy Technical
- Marie Forleo, Entrepreneur, New York Times Bestselling Author, Host
- Sonya Robinson, West Central Area Vice President of State Farm
The complete list of speakers can be viewed online. The complete schedule of events is available online. Since 2011, the International Leadership Summit has cultivated aspiring and tenured entrepreneurs, leaders and instrumental change agents to influence the world.